Working at Piltz Legal
Research Assistant (m/f/d)
Piltz Legal is a medium-sized law firm based in the south of Berlin. We mainly accompany and advise companies (both nationally and internationally) specialising in data protection and IT law as well as business and commercial law. Our goal is always to achieve sustainable results for our clients with solution-oriented pragmatism.
We are currently looking to strengthen our team with a
What you can do for us:
We are currently a small team. Therefore, close cooperation with the professionals is not only desired, but inevitably part of the daily work of our future research assistant.
We currently have the following activities planned:
- Close cooperation with the team around Dr. Carlo Piltz and with Prof. Dr. Burghard Piltz
- Insights into consulting for companies with interesting fields of activity in a wide range of industries
- Supporting the members of the data protection team and Prof. Dr. Burghard Piltz in the course of their day-to-day work
- With appropriate prior knowledge, involvement in mandate work
- Carrying out research activities on data protection law, IT law and commercial as well as international law issues
- Possibilities for shaping the definition of one's own fields of activity
- With appropriate knowledge, opportunities to publish essays
What we expect from you:
We are looking for a dedicated individual who has meaningful prior experience in data protection law or commercial law and enjoys being a part of our team in the field of data protection and IT law or commercial law with a willingness to commit. This person may currently be looking for a job alongside a doctorate in data protection law or to bridge the waiting period for the legal traineeship, or it may fit well into career planning for other reasons. We think it is in our mutual interest to plan with a minimum of two working days per week, with the option of more working days if mutually convenient.
In summary, there are the following requirements for the vacant position:
- Above-average first or second state examination in law;
- Meaningful prior knowledge in the field of data protection law or commercial law acquired in a law firm or a supervisory authority or academic activity with a data protection law or commercial law focus
- Availability for at least two days per week with the option of more working days and a flexible distribution of working hours
- Commitment and interest in data protection issues
What we offer:
- A good salary
- Close cooperation with the consulting professionals in the team around Dr. Carlo Piltz
- Further development and design options for a committed person who would like to further develop their already sound knowledge in the field of data protection and IT law
- Opportunity to publish in professional journals and thus build your own professional profile
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send it to Dr. Carlo Piltz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom for developments at Piltz Legal
Working with the best.
Piltz Legal employs proven experts who are also well known in the industry in the areas of law you are responsible for. You bring your expertise to the team.
Working in a good atmosphere
Looking forward to the working day, achieving goals together, celebrating successes together. A pleasant working atmosphere in which everyone can optimally develop his or her strengths is the basis for successful teamwork at Piltz Legal.
Working with modern technology.
We use new technologies and, as a law firm with a focus on digitalisation, we are naturally open to future possibilities. This makes work easier, more flexible and faster for our team.